Items linked from this page are chosen by the instructors of the courses listed. Links may lead to a database, directly to an article, or to images or web sites. In most cases, citations on this page are not complete or consistent with APA or MLA style. For help citing a source visit our citing sources page, ask a librarian.
If you are experiencing problems accessing a file listed on this page, please either call (360) 736-9391 ext. 241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem. Please identify which article you are attempting to view.
Jump to reserves by course:
Anthropology 100 (ANTHRO)
Anthropology 206 (ANTHRO)
- Chagnon, Napoleon A.:" Doing Fieldwork among the Yanamamo"
- Cohen, Mark N.: "Culture, not race explains human diversity."
- Cole, Douglas.: "Underground
- Counts, David.: "Too Many
Bananas, Not Enough Pineapples, and No Watermelon at All"
- Gmelch, George.: "Baseball
- Goldstein, Melvyn C.: "When
Brothers Share a Wife."
- Guercio, Gin Del.: "The
Secrets of Haiti's Living Dead."
- Haviland, William A.: "Growing up human. (black & white) " / "Growing up human.
- Hitchcock, Amanda.: "Rising
Number of Dowry Deaths in India."
- Jacobson, Doranne.: "A reverence for cows."
- Kristof, Nicholas D.: "Who
Needs Love! In Japan, Many Couples Don't."
- Mandelbaum, Paul.: "Dowry deaths in India."
- Nanda, Serena.: "Arranging a
Marriage in India."
- Napoli, Donna Jo.: "Whose
Speech Is Better?"
- Nelson, Richard.: "Understanding
- Savage-Rumbaugh, E.S.: "Language training of apes."
- Simmons, Ann M.: "Where Fat
Is a Mark of Beauty."
- Sponsel, Leslie E.: "Yanomamo."
- Sorenson, E. Richard.: "Growing up as a fore."
- Tannen, Deborah.: "I Can't
Even Open My Mouth."
- Williams, Walter L.: "The
Anthropology 225/Sociology 225 (ANTHRO)
Anthropology 235 (ANTHRO)
- Booth, William.: "Voodoo science."
- Dubisch, Jill.: "You are what you eat: religious aspects of the health food movement"
- Eastwell, Harry D.: "Voodoo death and the mechanism for dispatch of dying in East Arnhem, Australia"
- Edgerton, Robert B.: "Traditional African psychiatrist"
- Eliade, Mircea.: "Myth"
- delGuercio, Gino.: "Secrets of Haiti's living dead"
- Levi-Strauss, Claude.: "Sorceror and his magic "
- Mandelbaum, Paul.: "Dowry deaths in India."
- Myerhoff, Barbara.: "Return to Wikiruta: Ritual reversal and symbolic continuity on the peyote hunt of the Huichol Indians"
- Nash, June.: "Devils, witches, and sudden death"
- Rice, Berkeley.: "Honor thy Father Moon"
- Saitoti, Tepilit Ole.: "Initiation of a Maasai warrior"
- Schoeck, Helmut.: "Evil eye: Forms and dynamics of a universal superstition"
- Shweder, Richard A.: "What about 'Female genital mutilation?' And why understanding culture matters in the first place"
Criminal Justice - (CRIMINAL):
Earth Science - (GEOL):
- Agee, J. K., & Huff, M.
H. (1986). The Care and Feeding of
- Clark, P. U., Pisias, N. G., Stocker, T.
F., & Weaver, A. J. (2002, February 21). The role of the thermohaline circulation
in abrupt climate change. Nature,
415, 863-869. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- Collins, W., Colman, R., Haywood, J., &
Manning, M. R. (2007, August). The
Physical Science behind Climate Change. Scientific American, 2-9.
- Sisson, T.W., Vallance, J.W., Pringle, P.T. (2001).
Progress made in understanding Mt. Rainier's hazards. EOS,
Transactions, American Geophysical Union, 82(9).
English 099 - (ENGLISH099):
Humanities 110/132 - (HUMANITY):
Leadership Development Program - (LEADERSHIP):
Nursing 101 - (NURSING):
- Bailey, Denise. (2009).
Caring Defined: A Comparison and Analysis. International Journal for
Human Caring, 13(1), 16-31.
- Blocks, M. (2007, August). Practical
Solutions for Safe Patient Handling. LPN2007, 29-31.
- Johnson, C. L. (2007). A National
Solution to Patient Handling Injuries. American Journal of Nursing, 107(9), 73-75.
- Kouch, M. (2007, August). Helping Patients Rest Easy. LPN2007,
- Mascioli, S. (2009, February).
Improving Handoff Communication.
Nursing 2009, 52-55.
- Pullen, R. L. (2007, August). Assessing Skin Lesions. Nursing 2007, 44-45.
- Waters, T. R. (2007). When Is It Safe To Manually Lift A Patient? American
Journal of Nursing, 107(8), 53-59.
Nursing 102 - (NURSING):
Nursing 103 - (NURSING):
Nursing 110 - (NURSING):
Nursing 201 - (NURSING):
- Castner, D., & Ball, L. K. (2007, August). Failed dialysis access. Nursing 2007, 72.
- D'Arcy, Y. (2010, August).
How to Manage Pain in Addicted Patients. Nursing 2010, Vol 40 Issue
- D'Arcy, Y. (2009, August).
Putting Pain Research into
Practice. Nursing 2009, Vol 39 Issue 8, p. 58
- D'Arcy, Y. (2007, September). Eyeing capnography to improve PCA safety. Nursing 2007, 18-19.
- Guthrie, D. (2007, August). What you need to know about PICCs, part 1. Nursing 2007, 18.
- Guthrie, D. (2007, September). What you need to know about PICCs, part 2. Nursing 2007, 14-15.
- Hadaway, L. (2007). Infiltration and
Extravasation. American Journal of Nursing, 107(8), 64-72.
- Ludeman, K. (2007, September). Choosing the right vascular. Nursing 2007,
- Patho Puzzle. (2007). Nursing2007,
- Rosenthal, K. (2007, July). Are you up-to-date with the infusion nursing
standards? Nursing 2007, 15.
- Rosenthal, K. (2006, Jul.). Intravenous fluids: the whys and wherefores. Nursing 2006.
- Rosenthal, K. (2004, May). Where did this patient's I.V. therapy go awry? Nursing 2004.
Nursing 202 - (NURSING):
- Cheek. Women and Heart Disease. Nursing 2008. p.36-41.
- Chojnowski, D. (2007). Protecting Patients From Harm: Taking aim at heart failure. Nursing 2007, 50-56.
- Grace, P.J. (2006, Feb.). The clinical use of placebos. AJN.
- McCaffery, M. & Arnstein, P. (2006, Feb.). The debate over placebos in pain management. AJN.
- Patterson, J. (2005, Oct.). Successful outcome in severe traumatic brain injury: a case study. Journal of Neuroscience Nursing.
- Riggs, J. (2006, Jan./Feb.). Managing chronic heart failure. Nursing Made Incredibly Easy.
- Turner, C. (2008). The diagnosis and initial management of stroke and
transient ischaemic attack. Primary Health Care, 18(9), 32-36.
Nursing 203 - (NURSING):
- Delahanty, Kim. (2010, March).
3 Bad Bugs. Nursing2010,
- Haylock, P.J. (2007, Apr.). Cancer survivor's prescription for living. AJN. 107(4). 58-71.
- Pagana, K. (2009, Feb.). What does the absolute neutrophil count tell you? American Nurse Today, 12-13.
- Pruitt, W. C., & Jacobs, M. (2006, March).
The ins and outs of mechanical ventilation. LPN2006, 2, 18-27.
- Scott, Shirley A. (2010, January).
American Journal of Nursing, 110(1), 33-39.